Founded in 1862, together with the company GF Casting Solutions Herzogenburg HPDC GmbH, GF Casting Solutions Herzogenburg Iron GmbH was taken over in 1972 by GF Casting Solutions. Since 2002, the company has been a legally independent company with around 270 employees. In Herzogenburg, GF Casting Solutions manufactures components using the iron casting and pressure die casting with a yearly production capacity of 35,000 tons/ year.
GF Casting Solutions Herzogenburg Iron GmbH
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- ISO TS 16949 : 2002
- OHSAS 18001
- Material analysis laboratory
- Three-coordinate measuring instruments
- Testing devices ultrasound and hardness testing
Cast components made from nodular cast iron for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. These parts include crankshafts, exhaust manifolds, brake carriers, turbocharger, integral manifold, turbine housing and differential casings and rear-axle frames.
- In-house model construction
- Computer-aided design (CAD) and manufacturing (CAM)
- Supplier of ready-to-fit subassemblies