HANNOVER MESSE is regarded as the world's most important industrial trade fair. Every spring, up to 6,000 companies from all over the world present the latest news from the capital goods industry. HANNOVER MESSE is presented by a different partner country each year. In recent years, these have included Russia, India and the USA. The partner country of HANNOVER MESSE 2019 is Sweden. Cooperation, innovation and the digital transformation of the industry are at the heart of Sweden's presence.
HANNOVER MESSE, also known as Industriemesse Hannover, consists of various leading trade fairs that reflect the industrial value chain. The main topics are specifically interlinked. Some leading trade fairs take place every two years, others every year. Core topics of the fair are among other things:
- Integrated Automation, Motion & Drivers: Leading Trade Fair for Industry 4.0, Fluid Power and Drive Engineering
- Digital Factory: Leading International Trade Fair for Integrated Processes and IT Solutions
- Integrated Energy: Leading International Trade Fair for Solutions in the Energy Sector and Industry
- Industrial Supply: Leading International Trade Fair for Industrial Subcontracting and Lightweight Construction
- Research & Technology: Leading International Trade Fair for Research, Development and Technology Transfer
- COMVAC: Leading International Trade Fair for Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology
For many years now, lightweight construction has been a key topic at HANNOVER MESSE. In 2019, however, the topic will come under the spotlight. With the 1st Lightweighting Summit, the German government is making it clear that lightweight construction is right at the top of the industrial policy agenda. "Lightweight construction stands for material and resource efficiency," says the German Federal Economics Minister Peter Altmaier. "Our clear goal is to promote lightweight construction as a key technology and thus to pave the way for an even broader industrial application. With the Lightweight Construction Conference at HANNOVER MESSE, we want to promote the necessary dialogue between politics, industry and research."
As an automotive supplier to the foundry industry, GF Casting Solutions has long been committed to lightweight construction. Thanks to our many years of expertise in materials development and automotive casting, lightweight construction has become one of our core competences. GF Casting Solutions will therefore be represented at HANNOVER MESSE with a booth to demonstrate our know-how.
A visit is definitely worthwhile - GF Casting Solutions looks forward to welcoming you to our booth.
Click here for the HANNOVER-MESSE-homepage